Thursday, February 4, 2010

Nobody hates Valentines Day if you have a Valentine



Due to my recent epiphany of making the most of the worst situations I thought I would shed some light on Valentines day! The day I've always felt the crappiest (except for last year because I probably consumed some of the best food of my whole life) due to the fact that I am alone most of the time. This year is going to be different! I'm going to embrace this day like no other!

Reasons:
1) I love the colors
2) Even though I am not in any type of relationship what so ever why can't I spread the love I have for my family and friends?!?
3) It's Valentines Day, what better day to take a chance? If you don't shoot you can't score!
4) excuse to bake cookies, draw a really big pretty heart in my journal and make little cards!

Therefor I LOVE Valentines day! And I'm really excited! He He He