Friday, January 22, 2010

trying to be optimistic...

So I've been eating a LOT healthier than usual although I have had minor set backs but .. well I'm human right? Although maybe these setbacks are the reason I am not seeing any success?? I don't know what the problem is but apparently eating basically like only veggies and whole grain products and working out 5-6 times a week does not make a difference.... To try and stay on the right track and to avoid the factor of negativity which I always seem to lug around with me I'm not going to complain about my life but I'm going to take the high road!

List of Accomplishments:

  1. No double chin
  2. I can run for longer than I could before
  3. I managed to go for a run in the cold weather
  4. I can now talk while I run
  5. I feel sick when I eat at work
  6. I love water more than ever
  7. My skin is glowing more than before
  8. I think I lost the outer layer weight on my stomach